*Price excludes flights, vaccinations, visa and travel insurance
Welcome to GOOD Travel’s Possibilitarian Retreat!
GOOD Travel is proud to have partnered with WOW Coaching and Consulting to offer you this Possibilitarian Retreat to beautiful Bali! This retreat will leave you feeling inspired, recharged and reconnected with yourself and the world.
Dates: 24-30 June 2019
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Experience Vallori Thomas' inspiring Possibilitarian workshops.
Relax at beautiful, sustainable resorts in the mountains and by the coast.
Connect with Balinese culture and traditions at local villages and temples.
Experience Bali's famous Virgin Beach.
Learn to cook like a local at a cooking workshop.
Enjoy a complimentary 60-minute spa treatment.
Learn from the local non-profit organization benefiting from the donation included in your trip fee.
For more information visit GOOD Travel
- Six nights accommodation in 4-star, sustainable resorts. You should expect to share twin rooms with one other participant during this trip.
- All meals throughout your stay.
- All transportation within Bali, including airport transfers and transfers between the two resorts.
- All activities, including an artisan tour, cooking class, cultural tour and sunrise boat trip.
- A 60-minute spa treatment.
- $100 donation to a local non-profit organization.
- Inspiring workshops with Vallori Thomas from WOW Coaching & Consulting.
- Exclusive membership in our Bali Possibilitarian Retreat Facebook group, where you’ll get to know your fellow travelers, learn more about this trip and have all your questions answered.
- A Bali welcome pack designed to help you make the most out of your trip.
- 24/7 support from a GOOD Travel guide throughout your trip.
Please note that the following are not included and are your responsibility to arrange:
- International flights to Bali, Indonesia.
- International health and travel insurance (required).
- Visas (where required).
- Vaccinations: We strongly encourage you to visit your doctor at least two months prior to the trip to get all the recommended vaccinations.
- Snacks, beverages, souvenirs.
Please note, trips are run and governed by GOOD Travel. Click here for terms of service.