*Price excludes flights, vaccinations, visa and travel insurance
Welcome to GOOD Travel’s Relax, Relate & Release Tour to Thailand!
GOOD Travel is proud to have partnered with Katrina Billy to offer you this trip to Thailand. This unique tour will enable you to relax at beautiful, sustainable resorts, spend time with local people through our village program, and enjoy plenty of downtime and massages!
Dates: February 17-24, 2019
Size: Maximum of 16 participants + trip facilitators
Location: Phuket - Kuraburi - Ban Talae Nok village - Surin island - Khao Lak - Phuket
Taking a dip in a refreshing waterfall in Phanga National Park
Visiting the Burmese Learning Center to get to know the staff and kids
Learning about life in Thailand in a traditional village, Ban Talae Nok
Experiencing Thai massage while listening to the sounds of the ocean
Being guided by the original Moken inhabitants of Surin National Park
Relaxing on white sandy beaches and floating on crystal-clear waters
For more information please visit GOOD Travel
- Seven nights accommodation in a variety of accommodations ranging from 4 star resorts to homestays. You should expect to share twin rooms with one other participant during this trip.
- Airport pick-up on your arrival at Phuket international airport.
- All transport within Thailand.
- A service project in support of the Burmese Learning Center ($100 of your trip fee will directly contribute towards this project).
- All meals throughout your stay.
- A range of activities, including a village visit, a visit to Surin island and one 60-minute massage. Additional massages will be at your own cost.
- Exclusive membership in our Thailand 2019 Facebook group, where you’ll get to know your fellow travelers, learn more about Thailand and have all your questions answered. You will also receive access to a Thailand welcome pack designed to help you make the most out of your stay in Thailand.
- 24/7 support from a GOOD Travel guide and a local guide throughout your stay in Thailand.
Please note that the following are not included and are your responsibility to arrange:
- International flights to Phuket, Thailand.
- International health and travel insurance.
- Visa for Thailand (if required).
- Vaccinations: We strongly encourage you to visit your doctor at least two months prior to the trip to get all the recommended vaccinations.
- Snacks, beverages, souvenirs.
Please note, trips are run and governed by GOOD Travel. Click here for terms of service.